Duromine helps to lose fat quickly in overweight patients but keeping weight off after duromine is quite a task. Duromine helps to reduce hunger, appetite in order to lose weight. But often after you discontinue, keeping weight off after duromine is hard as your appetite may return back to normal.
If you are not familiar with duromine, no need to worry we will explain everything about what duromine is, what it is used for? Check the quick summary below before you continue:
Inside this article (Quick Summary)
What is Duromine?
Duromine is kind of medicine used to manage obesity in short term adjunct in a medically monitored regimen of weight reduction based on exercise, diet. It is suitable for obese patients with Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 KG/M2 or greater. Patients with lower BMI can posses’ risk of morbidity from a number of disorders. It is an oral medicine and can be taken by mouth. Shelf lifetime of Duromine is 3 Years and needs to be stored below 30 degree Celsius.
Read Consumer Medical Information about Duromine. Always read the label before consuming and if symptoms persist seek medical attention immediately.
Uses of Duromine
Duromine is used to reduce weight in overweight patients. It works by controlling the area of the brain which controls your appetite making you feel less hungry. Duromine is only available with Doctor’s prescription. Your doctor will assess whether Duromine is suitable for your body or not. Duromine contains Phentermine which helps to speed weight loss in overweight people who are exercising and eating a low-calorie diet. The basic function of Duromine is decreasing appetite and making you less hungry.
Keeping weight off after Duromine
Duromine helps in losing appetite in order to reduce weight. If you notice increased appetite once you discontinue Duromine then you may try other weight loss ideas or manage your appetite. After you leave Duromine, you should consider healthy diet to achieve great weight loss results. For keeping weight off after duromine, you should consider an effective way to get control of appetite and stop overeating. There are professional nutritionists who can give you different tips and trick that can help you to over come your hunger without any drugs.
Here are some of the quick ideas for keeping weight off after Duromine:
- Drink more warm water with no added sugar, as it helps to make your stomach full for longer time.
- Warm black coffee helps to relax the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract which can prevent cramps and discomforts.
- Food chewed carefully is absorbed well by a stomach. Slow delivery of well chewed food can get you satiety quickly.
- Research shows food presented in blue, purple or black dishes are quite unattractive and discourage appetite. You can consider this as well.
- Stop drinking alcohol as it is one of the most powerful appetite stimulants which can make you eat more.
- Dedicate some portion of the day to physical activity. Active lifestyle saves your normal body weight and also keeps you energetic.
- You can consider non-prescription anorexic drugs based on their ingredients.
- OTC diet pills are one of the best alternatives to Duromine and can increase your appetite control without drugs.
Before taking Duromine
Duromine is only available with prescription, so your doctor will weight the risk before providing it. However, you should not take Duromine if you have an allergy to phentermine, weight loss medicines. Do not give duromine to children under 12 years. If you have any of the following medical conditions, then you should clearly mention it to doctor before considering duromine:
- High blood pressure
- Heart problems and diseases
- Overactive thyroid gland
- Psychiatric illness and depression
In addition, do not take Duromine if:
- You are or have taken antidepressant medicines in last 14 days.
- You have previously misused drugs or alcohol.
- You are not sure whether you should take this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
If you are on Duromine and forget to take it then extra dose for breakfast can no longer be taken after lunch. Never take double dose to make up if you have missed one. If you take too much duromine then seek medical attention immediately.
Side effects of taking duromine
- Shortness of breath
- Wheezing or difficulty in breathing
- Hives, itchy skin and rashes.
- Swelling of lips, tongue, face and other part of body.
- Stroke, myocardia infraction
- Heart attack
Some of the side effects are very serious and require urgent medical attention or hospitalization. However, these side effects are rare. Common side effects of duromine are:
- Elevated heart rate
- Heart and chest pain
- Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, tremor and a headache
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Rapid weight loss
- Stomach cramp or fainting
- Restless and nervousness
- Swelling of lower limbs
- Difficult in urine passing
- Unpleasant taste or dry mouth.
F.A.Q about Duromine
- Keeping weight off after duromine?
As we have already discussed few points about keeping weight off after duromine above, follow it regularly for best results.
- How long does duromine take to work?
Duromine contains phentermine which is absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract and reaches peak concentration in blood with in 3 to 4.5 hours.
- Do you lose weight on duromine?
Duromine works with the part of brain that stimulates appetite. It helps in losing weight by making you feel less hungry.
- Where can I buy duromine?
Duromine is only available after the prescription. You need to consult with a doctor and check your suitability for duromine before getting it.
- Can duromine make you tired?
Duromine contains phentermine which does not cause drowsiness. However, it can give trouble in sleeping or resting.
- Can I take duromine while on antidepressants?
Do not use duromine while on antidepressants. If you are or have taken antidepressant medicines in last 14 days, then do not try duromine under any circumstances.
- Can duromine cause hair loss?
Phentermine in Duromine can cause hair loss. However, the side effects are not often listed as patients taking duromine may have underlying health conditions which can contribute to their hair loss.
We hope these ideas about keeping weight off after duromine are helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to rate us in comments below.